Meet the AdvantageNFP Team
STEVE CAST - MANAGING DIRECTOR & SALES AND MARKETING
- Formed Redbourn Business Systems, back in 1994 and MD of AdvantageNFP
- Formerly the Technical Operations Director at Wilkins Computer Systems and Solaris Information Systems.
- 29 years of experience working with not for profit organisations and Fundraisng CRM Database software.
- Regular volunteer and Trustee for several charities, including the local Scout group and football team.
- Interests include walking, swimming and motor sports.
JANE HAYWOOD - MARKETING manager
- Jane joined Redbourn Business Systems AdvantageNFP June 2012 and has over 15 years marketing experience across a number of technical industries and is now enjoying working in the not for profit sector.
- Jane's role is to manage and support all aspects of sales, marketing & social media for AdvantageNFP Fundraising CRM Software.
- Jane enjoys cooking, walking, photography and upholstery.
ROB HEALY - APPLICATION SUPPORT & TRAINING CONSULTANT
- Rob provides technical support for clients using CRM software and fundraising database products developed by AdvantageNFP, having joined Redbourn Business Systems in 2002.
- Rob has over 17 years experience of supporting software applications for clients in numerous sectors including not for profit, PR and Finance.
- Interests include playing squash, swimming, walking and reading.
BUNMI OLUBODE - APPLICATION SUPPORT & TRAINING CONSULTANT
- With Redbourn Business Systems AdvantageNFP since 2012, Bunmi provides a variety of services to our clients, including database configuration training, fundraising software consultancy, CRM data migration and technical support.
- With almost 20 years experience in IT, Bunmi's strengths include his business analysis and project management expertise, as well as experience in both the not for profit and the commercial sectors.
- Bunmi is a keen volunteer for his church and he delights in simplifying complex issues and communicating ideas and concepts in an effective manner
John Crosti - Service Delivery Manager
- John joined Redbourn Business Systems Ltd, AdvantageNFP in 2015
- Brought in to streamline the development of customer requests, help deliver an 'on time, on budget system'. Keeping customers abreast of what events are new and what is happening with the development process.
- On a personal note John is a keen sports person, but most of his participation now involves the comfort of his own lounge chair.
CHRIS LITTLE - TRAINING CONSULTANT
- An experienced Land Surveyor and ex-College Lecturer, Chris joined Redbourn Business Systems AdvantageNFP in 2010.
- He has many years experience providing advice, technical support and training to several charities and not for profit organisations.
- Chris is also involved with Friends of St Mary's and likes motor racing.
ZACH BEESLEY-TRAVERS - APPLICATION SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
- Zach joined Redbourn Business Systems in October 2013 as an application support technician to provide technical support on AdvantageNFP CRM products.
- Zach has undertaken a rigorous training programme to get him up to speed on AdvantageNFP Fundraiser and AdvantageNFP Box Office and is providing support and resolving customer fundraising database issues.
- Zach’s role will be one of the initial points of contact for AdvantageNFP Fundraiser and AdvantageNFP Box Office customers calling the Helpdesk.
- Zach’s other interests include drawing, painting, singing, music, watching & playing football and rugby and spending time with friends and family.
ANGELA CAST - CUSTOMER SERVICES AND ACCOUNTS
- Angela joined in 2003 although she was involved behind the scenes since Redbourn Business Systems was formed in 1994.
- Angela has a strong technical background with a wealth of IS&T experience since she completed her Computer Studies degree.
- Angela keeps our accounts in order and frequently speaks with our AdvantageNFP not for profit customers regarding their CRM licence and contract agreements.
- In her "spare" time Angela is a keen walker and mother of two sons.
ALISON KING - PART-TIME ADMINISTRATOR
- Alison joined Redbourn Business Systems in May 2012 as a part-time administrator after many years working in the media industry.
- Alison's role is to help with the increased
administration work as Redbourn Business Systems continues to grow.
Alison lives locally and says "she enjoys the walk to work", but we've been known to spot her car in the High Street!
SHILA KERAI - MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Shila joined Redbourn Business Systems Ltd AdvantageNFP in 2015.
- Shila supports our marketing activity throughout the business with her Sales, Marketing and Product Management experiences gained from the software distribution industry over the last few years.
- Shila's interests include running, reading and all things creative, particularly painting.
Redbourn Business Systems © 2016